04 July, 2014

What color suits you the best?

Hello everyone! 

As you can see I switched the language. I'm still going to write articles in French. But since I come from Moldova and I have lots of friends internationally who don't speak French, I decided that I want to reach a wider range of people. I didn't apply my English skills since I studied in Health Sciences at an English College in Quebec city, but I'm going to try to make it happen. 

I am also determined to start doing videos on Youtube where I will most happily share my knowledge and expertise about natural products, and their affect on physical and mental beauty. After all it is one of my biggest passions. If there is anything in specific that you would like to see me discuss on these videos, please let me know! 

Speaking of Youtube, I just found these two very helpful videos by Mimi Ikonn that indicate how to discover what colors suit you best when it comes to your wardrobe. I use these tricks when I style someone, but I never actually categorized them by season. So even I have a long way to go when it comes to fashion knowledge, but after all it is not as strict as it seems and fashion is ultimately about having fun. So what season are you? 

Have fun on your next shopping spree & talk to you very soon! ;)

A N A S T A S I A


No comments:

Post a Comment