31 July, 2014

Converse Fall 2014 Preview


Hello my darlings! 

The Converse Fall 2014 Press Preview was last week and I received an invitation to attend it. I was thrilled about it! I love to get sneak peaks before everyone. The event gathered the best fashion bloggers from Montreal at the fine Nelligan hotel situated in the Old Port. Tables were placed all around the room with sneakers on them and we were given tours with information about each collection. Before that day I considered the Converse sneakers being the white and black basics that everyone should have in their wardrobe. I wasn't aware that they are available in so many styles and colors! There are unisex sneakers, sport sneakers, for winter, for summer, with sparkles, with prints, made of crafted material, and the list goes on. Even the classical ones that are very popular in Europe can be bought with zippers so it takes less time to put them on. 

Some collections represent collaborations with new designers. I am happy to announce that Converse is collaborating with Missoni this fall. Isn't that great?! I will soon let you know about another awesome collaboration within the Converse family, so stay tuned! 

I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a pair of classical black and white sneakers. I never had a pair of Converse before. I was the only one coming in high heels at the event because my previous sneakers are out of service now, so it was about time! :)


A N A S T A S I A

The leopard 70's inspired. 

The grey made of crafted material, my favorite ones! They match with absolutely every attire. 




No comments:

Post a Comment